- Rachel Locke, Andrew Blum
- Content Type
- Working Paper
- The Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace Justice, University of San Diego
- Globally, violence is on the rise with trend analysis suggesting that urban violence will continue to push rates up if we do not take action to shift the status quo. Urgent situations merit urgent, yet strategic responses.
In the fourth installment of our Kroc Insight series, we present important knowledge on how Impact:Peace and the Peace in Our Cities campaign can help drive change by putting evidence behind city efforts to support integrated approaches to violence reduction.
- Human Rights, Violence, Urban, Peace
- Political Geography
- United States, California, North America, San Diego