- The Causes of World War 3: Class, Geopolitics and Hegemony un the 21st Century - A Re-Reading of Arrighi, Through McDermott, Schumpeter and Veblen
- Naval Relations Between the United Kingdom and Brazil During the Cold War: The Case of the Purchase of the Vosper Frigates
- A Comparative Analysis of Imperial Japan's Predicament in China and U.S. Quagmire in Post-Saddam Iraq: Similarities, Lessons and Implications
- Angola's Regional Foreign Policy: Changes Facing The Systemic Order (175-2010)
- Reflections on the Chinese Emergence
- Development and the WTO: Freedom For Who?
- From the Center to the Periphery: Holy See's Diplomacy Ideological Displacement After Pope Francis
- Domestic Order and Argentina's Foreign Policy