- Accomplished and Embattled: Understanding Obama's Presidency
- Regime Change in the Middle East: Problems and Prospects
- Nuclear Disarmament: Should America Lead?
- Stability, Transition, and Regime Approval in Post-Fidel Cuba
- Republican Elites and Foreign Policy Attitudes
- U.S. Presidents and Foreign Policy Mistakes, Stephen G. Walker and Akan Malici; Reducing Uncertainty: Intelligence Analysis and National Security
- Worse than a Monolith: Alliance Politics and Problems of Coercive Diplomacy in Asia, Thomas J. Christensen
- China in 2020: A New Type of Superpower, Hu Angang