You searched for: Publishing Institution UK in a Changing Europe, King's College London Remove constraint Publishing Institution: UK in a Changing Europe, King's College London Political Geography Northern Ireland Remove constraint Political Geography: Northern Ireland Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic Children Remove constraint Topic: Children
- Author: Nando Sigona
- Publication Date: 06-2019
- Content Type: Special Report
- Institution: UK in a Changing Europe, King's College London
- Abstract: This research shows that the share of births to at least one EU parent has been increasing since the mid-2000s. In 2016 it was 12% of all births in England and Wales, 13% in Northern Ireland, and 10% in Scotland. The study also shows a change in the main countries of birth of EU parents, where the share of births to mothers and fathers from 2004 accession countries has increased.
- Topic: Children, European Union, Citizenship, Brexit
- Political Geography: United Kingdom, Europe, England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales