You searched for: Publishing Institution Turkish Economic and Social Studies Foundation (TESEV) Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Turkish Economic and Social Studies Foundation (TESEV) Political Geography Netherlands Remove constraint Political Geography: Netherlands Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Law Remove constraint Topic: Law
- Author: Bürge Elvan Erginli, Gamze Nur Çelik, Koray Özdil, Seda Akço Bilen
- Publication Date: 11-2015
- Content Type: Special Report
- Institution: Turkish Economic and Social Studies Foundation (TESEV)
- Abstract: The report “Local Recommendations for Access to Justice in Turkey” was developed under the project Enhancing Civic Participation and Confidence Building in the Judicial Reform Process and run in partnership with the Turkish Economic and Social Studies Foundation (TESEV) and Turkije Instituut, based in Leiden, Netherlands. The main objectives of the project are to identify, at a local level, the problems that prevent citizens in Turkey from accessing justice in judicial processes, to support local actors serving in the field of justice and law in turning identified problems into significant policy recommendations, and thus, to develop local recommendations for judicial reform.
- Topic: Environment, Law, Courts, Justice
- Political Geography: Turkey, Middle East, Netherlands