You searched for: Publishing Institution Turkish Economic and Social Studies Foundation (TESEV) Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Turkish Economic and Social Studies Foundation (TESEV) Political Geography Europe Remove constraint Political Geography: Europe Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Law Remove constraint Topic: Law
- Author: R. Bülent Tarhan
- Publication Date: 01-2014
- Content Type: Special Report
- Institution: Turkish Economic and Social Studies Foundation (TESEV)
- Abstract: This comprehensive work has been prepared by Prime Minister’s Chief Inspector Bülent Tarhan and contains all related UN and OECD documents, government of Republic of Turkey’s fight against corruption action plans, decision and circulars of the prime ministry, national programme of Turkey related with undertaking of the EU Legal Acquis related provisions of the Turkish law, EU Progress reports, GRECO Turkey Reports, all anti-corruption laws and GNAT Corruption Investigation Commission Report as well as Mr.Tarhan’s article ‘Institutional Foundation of Anti-corruption’. Published by TEPAV (The Economic Policy Research Foundation of Turkey) this work is an extensive source of information to anyone who has been interested in this subject matter. In order to navigate easily in this 1040 page long document, you can click on the titles and sub-titles in the summary of contents. This work has only been published in Turkish.
- Topic: Corruption, Law, European Union, Courts, Accountability, Transparency, Justice
- Political Geography: Europe, Turkey, Middle East