You searched for: Publishing Institution The Global Centre for the Responsibility to Protect Remove constraint Publishing Institution: The Global Centre for the Responsibility to Protect Political Geography United Nations Remove constraint Political Geography: United Nations Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic Ethnic Conflict Remove constraint Topic: Ethnic Conflict
- Publication Date: 11-2011
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: The Global Centre for the Responsibility to Protect
- Abstract: This brief seeks to clarify how the Responsibility to Protect (R2P) applies to the threat posed by the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA) and examines the measures that should be taken by regional governments, the African Union (AU), donor governments and the UN Security Council in order to protect populations under threat.
- Topic: Political Violence, Ethnic Conflict, Human Rights, Armed Struggle, Insurgency
- Political Geography: Africa, United Nations