You searched for: Publishing Institution The Geneva Centre for Security Policy Remove constraint Publishing Institution: The Geneva Centre for Security Policy Political Geography Lisbon Remove constraint Political Geography: Lisbon Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Foreign Policy Remove constraint Topic: Foreign Policy
- Author: Antti Kaski
- Publication Date: 06-2011
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: The Geneva Centre for Security Policy
- Abstract: The purpose of the European Union's Lisbon Treaty was to enhance the unity of the member states' foreign policies and the coherence of the external action of the European Union (EU). As manifested recently by the lack of unity and delayed action in the wake of the Arab revolutions, the EU still has considerable work to do before it can claim to have become a global heavyweight in foreign and security policy.
- Topic: Foreign Policy, Regional Cooperation, Regime Change
- Political Geography: Europe, Arabia, Lisbon