You searched for: Publishing Institution The Begin-Sadat Centre for Strategic Studies (BESA) Remove constraint Publishing Institution: The Begin-Sadat Centre for Strategic Studies (BESA) Political Geography United States of America Remove constraint Political Geography: United States of America Topic Ideology Remove constraint Topic: Ideology
- Author: Manfred Gerstenfeld
- Publication Date: 06-2020
- Content Type: Commentary and Analysis
- Institution: The Begin-Sadat Centre for Strategic Studies (BESA)
- Abstract: An important tool in understanding the dynamics of antisemitism is the identification of moments when its boundaries shift. This occurred with the Trump Peace Plan, the antisemitism crisis in the British Labour party, the UN’s first World Conference against Racism, the huge outburst of antisemitism in France in 2000, and the German welcome policy for refugees and asylum seekers.
- Topic: Politics, Ideology, Peace, Anti-Semitism, Donald Trump
- Political Geography: Europe, Middle East, Israel, Palestine, United States of America