You searched for: Publishing Institution The Begin-Sadat Centre for Strategic Studies (BESA) Remove constraint Publishing Institution: The Begin-Sadat Centre for Strategic Studies (BESA) Political Geography Global Focus Remove constraint Political Geography: Global Focus Topic International Security Remove constraint Topic: International Security
- Author: Alon Levkowitz
- Publication Date: 01-2017
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: The Begin-Sadat Centre for Strategic Studies (BESA)
- Abstract: Kim Jung-un’s new year declaration that North Korea will test its new ICBM this year (2017) poses a further challenge to the incoming Trump administration. It is truly a “rogue state” – a country that conducts nuclear tests in defiance of the UN Security Council, and that is willing to sell conventional and non-conventional weapons to other rogue regimes, including Israel’s enemies. The nuclear cooperation between North Korea, Syria and Iran forces Israel into new alliances to counter this threat.
- Topic: Nuclear Weapons, International Security, Nuclear Power
- Political Geography: North Korea, Global Focus