You searched for: Publishing Institution The Begin-Sadat Centre for Strategic Studies (BESA) Remove constraint Publishing Institution: The Begin-Sadat Centre for Strategic Studies (BESA) Political Geography Eurasia Remove constraint Political Geography: Eurasia Topic International Affairs Remove constraint Topic: International Affairs
- Author: Emil Avdaliani
- Publication Date: 12-2019
- Content Type: Commentary and Analysis
- Institution: The Begin-Sadat Centre for Strategic Studies (BESA)
- Abstract: As Russia increases its geopolitical involvement across the globe, the concept of “Global Russia” has been gradually taking hold. Though Russia is inherently weak, it is likely that Moscow will continue its global initiatives throughout the 2020s. Only by the end of that decade and into the next is there likely to be a gradual decline in Russia’s adventurism abroad.
- Topic: International Affairs, Geopolitics, Grand Strategy, Elites
- Political Geography: Russia, Eurasia, Global Focus