You searched for: Publishing Institution Small Arms Survey Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Small Arms Survey Political Geography Sudan Remove constraint Political Geography: Sudan Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Topic Reform Remove constraint Topic: Reform
- Author: John Young
- Publication Date: 07-2016
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Small Arms Survey
- Abstract: The Human Security Baseline Assessment (HSBA) for Sudan and South Sudan is a multi-year project administered by the Small Arms Survey. It was developed in cooperation with the Canadian government, the United Nations Mission in Sudan, the United Nations Development Programme, and a wide array of international and Sudanese partners. Through the active generation and dissemination of timely, empirical research, the project supports violence reduction initiatives, including disarmament, demobilization, and reintegration programmes, incentive schemes for civilian arms collection, as well as security sector reform and arms control interventions across Sudan and South Sudan. The HSBA also offers policy-relevant advice on redressing insecurity.
- Topic: Arms Control and Proliferation, United Nations, International Security, Reform, UNDP
- Political Geography: Sudan, South Sudan