You searched for: Publishing Institution LSE IDEAS Remove constraint Publishing Institution: LSE IDEAS Political Geography European Union Remove constraint Political Geography: European Union Topic Political Power Sharing Remove constraint Topic: Political Power Sharing
- Author: Karine Lisbonne-de Vergeron
- Publication Date: 07-2015
- Content Type: Commentary and Analysis
- Institution: LSE IDEAS
- Abstract: espite obvious differences, the EU’s most comprehensive partnership with an emerging power has been with China. This Strategic Update argues that this is partly due to China's identification with Europe's ancient culture and summarises current 'soft power' diplomacy.
- Topic: International Affairs, Political Power Sharing
- Political Geography: China, European Union