You searched for: Publishing Institution Institute for Development and International Relations (IRMO) Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Institute for Development and International Relations (IRMO) Political Geography Ireland Remove constraint Political Geography: Ireland Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Topic Brexit Remove constraint Topic: Brexit
- Author: Ana Muhar Blanquart
- Publication Date: 03-2019
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Institute for Development and International Relations (IRMO)
- Abstract: Brexit is a term coined of the words “British exit”, referring to the United Kingdom leaving the European Union. First used in 2012 by the founder of the British Influence think-tank Peter Wilding, it became the most frequently used political term in 2016, the year when the British electorate chose to leave the European Union and thus change the political landscape of the United Kingdom and the European Union.
- Topic: Foreign Policy, International Trade and Finance, Regional Cooperation, European Union, Brexit
- Political Geography: United Kingdom, Europe, England, North Ireland, Ireland, Scotland, Wales