You searched for: Publishing Institution Global Political Trends Center Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Global Political Trends Center Political Geography Argentina Remove constraint Political Geography: Argentina Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Globalization Remove constraint Topic: Globalization
- Author: Yunus Emre
- Publication Date: 08-2013
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Global Political Trends Center
- Abstract: The 2000s saw a new orientation through left including social democracy in Latin American countries. This orientation was the direct result of the failure of the neo-liberal globalization project. This paper seeks to reveal social democratic trends in Latin America. For this purpose the rise of the Latin American left and basic trends were revealed and developments in Uruguay, Brazil, Chile and Argentina were examined.
- Topic: Democratization, Globalization, International Trade and Finance, Politics, Governance
- Political Geography: Brazil, Argentina, Latin America, Chile