You searched for: Publishing Institution German Development Institute (DIE) Remove constraint Publishing Institution: German Development Institute (DIE) Political Geography Latin America Remove constraint Political Geography: Latin America Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Topic Agriculture Remove constraint Topic: Agriculture
- Author: Theo Rauch, Michael Brüntrup
- Publication Date: 01-2021
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: German Development Institute (DIE)
- Abstract: There is a widely held consensus that it will not be possible to feed the world without the help of the smallholders of Africa, Latin America and Asia, who number up to 570 million farms or 2 billion people. Given the sheer size of this figure alone, the sustainable development of smallholder farming will be key to achieving a range of other sustainability goals.
- Topic: Agriculture, Development, Sustainable Development Goals
- Political Geography: Africa, Asia, Latin America, Global South