You searched for: Publishing Institution German Council on Foreign Relations (DGAP) Remove constraint Publishing Institution: German Council on Foreign Relations (DGAP) Political Geography Europe Remove constraint Political Geography: Europe Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Topic Violent Extremism Remove constraint Topic: Violent Extremism
- Author: Sofia Koller
- Publication Date: 04-2020
- Content Type: Special Report
- Institution: German Council on Foreign Relations (DGAP)
- Abstract: The transnational dimension of violent extremism calls for a comprehensive approach to prevention. International exchange of knowledge is crucial to enable an effective response. In addition, while more and more countries have increasingly focused on the prevention of violent extremism (PVE) (as opposed to purely repressive counter terrorism measures), actors need to be able to understand and demonstrate which measures work as well as how and why they do.
- Topic: Security, Violent Extremism, Counter-terrorism
- Political Geography: Europe