You searched for: Publishing Institution Georgian Foundation for Strategic International Studies -GFSIS Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Georgian Foundation for Strategic International Studies -GFSIS Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Publication Year within 1 Year Remove constraint Publication Year: within 1 Year Topic Foreign Direct Investment Remove constraint Topic: Foreign Direct Investment
- Author: Merab Kakulia, Nodar Kapanadze, Lela Bakhtadze
- Publication Date: 01-2020
- Content Type: Special Report
- Institution: Georgian Foundation for Strategic International Studies -GFSIS
- Abstract: The Quarterly Review of the Georgian Economy is an electronic publication of the Georgian Foundation for Strategic and International Studies (Rondeli Foundation), which aims at informing readers about the ongoing processes within the country’s economy. The review is based on data of official statistics and on expert estimates.
- Topic: Debt, International Trade and Finance, Foreign Direct Investment, Budget, Employment, Economy, Economic Growth, Banks, Inflation
- Political Geography: Eurasia, Caucasus, Georgia