You searched for: Publishing Institution Georgetown Journal of International Affairs Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Georgetown Journal of International Affairs Political Geography Latin America Remove constraint Political Geography: Latin America Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Topic Development Remove constraint Topic: Development
- Author: Sergio Martinez, Mauricio Garita
- Publication Date: 12-2020
- Content Type: Special Report
- Institution: Georgetown Journal of International Affairs
- Abstract: Central America is a region in the Americas with potential for higher economic growth. For the regional economy to grow in a sustainable manner in the years ahead, policymakers must act on three fronts: economic diversification, workforce upskilling, and intra-regional cooperation.
- Topic: Development, Economics, Poverty, Income Inequality, Economic Growth, Multilateralism
- Political Geography: Latin America, Central America