You searched for: Publishing Institution Georgetown Journal of International Affairs Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Georgetown Journal of International Affairs Political Geography Israel Remove constraint Political Geography: Israel Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Culture Remove constraint Topic: Culture
- Author: Dean Vuletic
- Publication Date: 03-2019
- Content Type: Special Report
- Institution: Georgetown Journal of International Affairs
- Abstract: After winning the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest (ESC) with her song “Toy” (inspired by the #MeToo movement), Netta Barzilai issued the declaration, “Next year in Jerusalem!” By using the traditional Jewish phrase, she was suggesting that the 2019 ESC would be held in that city.
- Topic: Diplomacy, Culture, Music
- Political Geography: Europe, Middle East, Israel