You searched for: Publishing Institution Economist Intelligence Unit Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Economist Intelligence Unit Political Geography South Asia Remove constraint Political Geography: South Asia Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic Foreign Direct Investment Remove constraint Topic: Foreign Direct Investment
- Publication Date: 05-2012
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Economist Intelligence Unit
- Abstract: The loosening of administrative restrictions on licensing and related remittances in 1991 led to an increase in the number of international licensing agreements in India. Many foreign companies involved in India use a combination of exporting, licensing and direct investment.
- Topic: Corruption, Crime, Industrial Policy, Intellectual Property/Copyright, Foreign Direct Investment
- Political Geography: South Asia, India