You searched for: Publishing Institution Economist Intelligence Unit Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Economist Intelligence Unit Political Geography Europe Remove constraint Political Geography: Europe Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic Foreign Direct Investment Remove constraint Topic: Foreign Direct Investment
- Publication Date: 02-2012
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Economist Intelligence Unit
- Abstract: Africa is drawing increasing attention, not only from the perspective of businesses based in China and Europe, but also from operators in Africa itself. In particular, closer economic ties between Africa and China have been covered extensively by the media recently—with fairly mixed reviews. This paper highlights the potential, challenges and risks for doing business in Africa over the next few years.
- Topic: Development, International Trade and Finance, Markets, Foreign Aid, Foreign Direct Investment
- Political Geography: Africa, China, Europe