You searched for: Publishing Institution Council on International Policy (CIP) Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Council on International Policy (CIP) Political Geography Russia Remove constraint Political Geography: Russia Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Topic International Security Remove constraint Topic: International Security
- Author: Debalina Ghoshal
- Publication Date: 04-2017
- Content Type: Commentary and Analysis
- Institution: Council on International Policy (CIP)
- Abstract: InOctober2016,RussianPresidentVladmirPutin suspendedthePlutoniumDispositionManagementAgreement (PDMA) that mandated both the United States and Russia to eliminate a sufficient quantity of weapons grade plutonium. The suspension of the PDMA represents a step away toward achieving nuclear disarmament, a crucial component of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty (NPT) under Article VI.
- Topic: International Security, Nuclear Power
- Political Geography: Russia, Global Focus