You searched for: Publishing Institution Chicago Council on Global Affairs Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Chicago Council on Global Affairs Political Geography Korea Remove constraint Political Geography: Korea Publication Year within 1 Year Remove constraint Publication Year: within 1 Year Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years
- Author: Karl Friedhoff
- Publication Date: 10-2020
- Content Type: Special Report
- Institution: Chicago Council on Global Affairs
- Abstract: The Trump presidency has strained relations with several Asian allies, including South Korea. But the 2020 Chicago Council Survey results show that President Donald Trump’s repeated threats and bullying tactics on defense and trade issues with Seoul have done little to soften support among the American public for the alliance with South Korea. In fact, favorable views of South Korea are now at an all-time high.
- Topic: International Relations, Defense Policy, Trade
- Political Geography: South Korea, North America, Korea, United States of America