You searched for: Publishing Institution Chicago Council on Global Affairs Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Chicago Council on Global Affairs Political Geography America Remove constraint Political Geography: America Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic Diplomacy Remove constraint Topic: Diplomacy
- Author: Dina Smeltz
- Publication Date: 11-2014
- Content Type: Research Paper
- Institution: Chicago Council on Global Affairs
- Abstract: As talks over the future of Iran’s nuclear program enter a critical stage, the 2014 Chicago Council Survey reveals that the American negotiators come to the table backed by the US public: majorities of Americans favor the interim agreement and support a diplomatic approach, but they are prepared to use military force if necessary to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons.
- Topic: Diplomacy, Nuclear Weapons
- Political Geography: America, Iran