You searched for: Publishing Institution Chatham House Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Chatham House Political Geography Arab Countries Remove constraint Political Geography: Arab Countries Topic Climate Change Remove constraint Topic: Climate Change
- Author: Jacqueline Karas, Tatiana Bosteels
- Publication Date: 11-2005
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Chatham House
- Abstract: OPEC countries tend to be highly reliant on revenues from the export of fossil fuels and they have consistently argued, throughout the climate negotiations, that measures taken by countries to reduce greenhouse gas emissions would have a major impact on their economies. They have advocated financial compensation to offset any adverse impacts.
- Topic: Climate Change, Energy Policy, Environment, Oil
- Political Geography: Middle East, Arabia, Arab Countries