You searched for: Publishing Institution Center for Transatlantic Relations Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Center for Transatlantic Relations Political Geography Ireland Remove constraint Political Geography: Ireland Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Brexit Remove constraint Topic: Brexit
- Author: John Bruton
- Publication Date: 05-2017
- Content Type: Special Report
- Institution: Center for Transatlantic Relations
- Abstract: Testimony by CTR Distinguished Fellow and former Irish Prime Minister John Bruton at the Seanad Special Select Committee on the UK’s Withdrawal from the European Union on Thursday, April 27 2017.
- Topic: International Trade and Finance, Treaties and Agreements, Border Control, European Union, Brexit
- Political Geography: United Kingdom, Europe, Ireland, European Union