You searched for: Publishing Institution Center for Global Development Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Center for Global Development Political Geography Indonesia Remove constraint Political Geography: Indonesia Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Health Remove constraint Topic: Health
- Author: Jenny Ottenhoff
- Publication Date: 09-2011
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Center for Global Development
- Abstract: The World Bank is a multilateral financial institution that provides financial and technical assistance for development in low- and middle-income countries. Finance is allocated through low-interest loans and grants for a range of development sectors such as health and education, infrastructure, public administration, financial and private-sector development, agriculture, and environmental and natural resource management.
- Topic: Development, Education, Environment, Health, Foreign Aid, Infrastructure, World Bank
- Political Geography: Pakistan, Indonesia, India