You searched for: Publishing Institution Center for Contemporary Arab Studies Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Center for Contemporary Arab Studies Political Geography Egypt Remove constraint Political Geography: Egypt Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic Authoritarianism Remove constraint Topic: Authoritarianism
- Author: Mohammad AlAhmad
- Publication Date: 12-2018
- Content Type: Special Report
- Institution: Center for Contemporary Arab Studies
- Abstract: CCAS Professor Mohammad AlAhmad discusses how Arab prison literature goes beyond documenting the prison experience to serve as an instrument of resistance and to hold readers accountable for their silence.
- Topic: Torture, Prisons/Penal Systems, Authoritarianism, Political Prisoners, Literature
- Political Geography: Middle East, Syria, Egypt, Morocco