You searched for: Publishing Institution BRICS Policy Center Remove constraint Publishing Institution: BRICS Policy Center Political Geography Colombia Remove constraint Political Geography: Colombia Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Publication Year within 1 Year Remove constraint Publication Year: within 1 Year
- Author: Victória Monteiro da Silva Santos
- Publication Date: 01-2020
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: BRICS Policy Center
- Abstract: By tracing concepts such as truth, justice, reparations, and nonrepeats, as well as models such as the International Commission against Impunity, the Interdisciplinary Group of Independent Experts, and the Truth Commission, the article discusses some of the ways in which a diversity actors sought to address and transform the complex patterns of organized violence that routinely impact various Latin American societies.
- Topic: Conflict Resolution, Transitional Justice, Justice, Reconciliation , Truth, Reparations
- Political Geography: Colombia, Latin America, Mexico