You searched for: Publishing Institution Atlantic Council Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Atlantic Council Political Geography Russia Remove constraint Political Geography: Russia Topic International Law Remove constraint Topic: International Law
- Author: Alan Riley
- Publication Date: 11-2015
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Atlantic Council
- Abstract: Germany may be seeking to expedite the construction of Russia's Nordstream 2 pipeline by shielding the controversial project from tough the laws of the European Union (EU), according to a transcript of talks between Russian President Vladimir Putin and German Energy Minster Sigmar Gabriel, Atlantic Council Senior Fellow Alan Riley writes in "Nordstream 2: Too Many Obstacles, Legal, Economic, and Political to Be Delivered?".
- Topic: Energy Policy, International Law, International Trade and Finance, Natural Resources, European Union
- Political Geography: Russia, Europe