You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution Nonproliferation Policy Education Center Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Nonproliferation Policy Education Center Political Geography Russia Remove constraint Political Geography: Russia Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Topic Private Sector Remove constraint Topic: Private Sector
- Author: Brian G. Chow
- Publication Date: 06-2019
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Nonproliferation Policy Education Center
- Abstract: This article reviewed three major projections of the global space industry by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, and Bank of America Merrill Lynch and extracted the trands that would significantly impact the design of both the domestic and international space traffic management (STM) schemes. If found that, in the next two decades, the United States will have the largest market share in practically every space industrial sector. It suggests how the United States, as well as the West, can use its market power to incentivize Russia and Chinna to fall in line with a STM that provides peace and prosperity to all. It also proposed five measures as building blocks for developing standards, practices, regulations and laws for such STM.
- Topic: Science and Technology, Space, Public Sector, Private Sector
- Political Geography: Russia, China, Eurasia, Asia, North America, United States of America