You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution LSE IDEAS Remove constraint Publishing Institution: LSE IDEAS Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years
- Publication Date: 01-2018
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: LSE IDEAS
- Abstract: This LSE IDEAS Special Report - with senior contributors from politics, journalism, and academia - looks at the internal causes and consequences of the return of the 'Middle Kingdom'. It explores the extent to which Deng's momentous economic reforms in 1978 have shaped modern China, what the country's expanded international role under Xi means, and who really makes Chinese foreign policy.
- Topic: International Affairs, Global Political Economy
- Political Geography: China