You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution Global Facilitation Network for Security Sector Reform Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Global Facilitation Network for Security Sector Reform Political Geography United Kingdom Remove constraint Political Geography: United Kingdom Topic Governance Remove constraint Topic: Governance
- Author: Alfred Nelson-Williams
- Publication Date: 10-2008
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Global Facilitation Network for Security Sector Reform
- Abstract: The working paper series on Sierra Leone is part of the research programme 'Security System Transformation in Sierra Leone, 1997-2007'. These working papers present perspectives from both Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom regarding the implementation of activities broadly defined as security sector reform (SSR) in the period towards the end of and following the Sierra Leone war.
- Topic: Defense Policy, Democratization, Governance
- Political Geography: Africa, United Kingdom, Sierra Leone