You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution German Development Institute (DIE) Remove constraint Publishing Institution: German Development Institute (DIE) Political Geography South Africa Remove constraint Political Geography: South Africa Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic Governance Remove constraint Topic: Governance
- Author: Jenny Tröltzsch, Nadine Gerner, Franziska Meergans, Ulf Stein, Robynne Sutcliffe
- Publication Date: 01-2020
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: German Development Institute (DIE)
- Abstract: South Africa’s water legislation is recognised for its ambitious adoption of Integrated Water Resource Management. However, implementation is hindered by conflicting hierarchical and network-based governance styles and lack of coordination between western administration and traditional authority.
- Topic: Natural Resources, Water, Governance
- Political Geography: Africa, South Africa