You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution Future for Advanced Research and Studies (FARAS) Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Future for Advanced Research and Studies (FARAS) Political Geography Iran Remove constraint Political Geography: Iran Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years
- Publication Date: 08-2017
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Future for Advanced Research and Studies (FARAS)
- Abstract: The Islamic Resistance Movement (more commonly known as Hamas) has recently intensified its efforts to enhance its relations with Iran, especially after President Hassan Rouhani was elected for a second term. It also seeks to invest favorable official attitudes inside Iran where most main- stream political parties are urging for what they believe is necessary support to some organizations operating across the region, including the occupied Palestinian Territories, and resume full- fledged relations with Hamas.
- Topic: International Cooperation, International Security, International Affairs
- Political Geography: Iran, Middle East