You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution Fourth Freedom Forum Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Fourth Freedom Forum Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Publication Year within 1 Year Remove constraint Publication Year: within 1 Year Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years
- Author: Alistair Millar
- Publication Date: 08-2020
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Fourth Freedom Forum
- Abstract: The Trump administration was handed a resounding defeat in the United Nations Security Council at the end of last week when it offered a new resolution to indefinitely extend the UN arms embargo on Iran… Not only is the outcome of this vote embarrassing for the United States, it was the first salvo in a dangerous game of brinksmanship that is likely to be the biggest test of the Security Council’s resolve in the 75-year history of the United Nations.
- Topic: Arms Control and Proliferation, Diplomacy, United Nations, UN Security Council, Donald Trump
- Political Geography: Iran, Middle East, North America, United States of America