You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution Centre on Human Rights in Conflict Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Centre on Human Rights in Conflict Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic International Trade and Finance Remove constraint Topic: International Trade and Finance
- Author: Nicolás Zambrana Tévar
- Publication Date: 07-2012
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Centre on Human Rights in Conflict
- Abstract: By means of Resolution 17/4 of 16 June 2011, the UN Human Rights Council has created a Working Group with the mission of implementing the UN “Protect, Respect and Remedy” Framework and its Guiding Principles. As part of its activities, the Working Group asked for input from stakeholders and convened a meeting with them, which took place in Geneva on 20 January 2012.
- Topic: Economics, Human Rights, Human Welfare, International Trade and Finance, Markets
- Political Geography: Geneva, United Nations