You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution Centre on Human Rights in Conflict Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Centre on Human Rights in Conflict Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic Labor Rights Remove constraint Topic: Labor Rights
- Author: Joey White
- Publication Date: 01-2017
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Centre on Human Rights in Conflict
- Abstract: Are you guilty for contributing to the infringement of someone’s most basic labor rights? This certainly isn’t a question that pops into our head on a regular basis, but unfortunately in most cases the answer will be yes. The use of fair labor practice is not typically the first thing we think of when making purchases, but conscious consumer action can play a key role in promoting labor rights around the world.
- Topic: Human Rights, Science and Technology, Labor Issues, Labor Rights
- Political Geography: Global Focus