You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution Center for Global Development Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Center for Global Development Political Geography Ethiopia Remove constraint Political Geography: Ethiopia Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Economics Remove constraint Topic: Economics
- Author: Amanda Glassman, Denizhan Duran, Rachel Silverman, Victoria Fan
- Publication Date: 10-2013
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Center for Global Development
- Abstract: More than ever, global health funding agencies must get better value for money from their investment portfolios; to do so, each agency must know the interventions it supports and the sub-populations targeted by those interventions in each country.
- Topic: Foreign Policy, Development, Economics, Health, Humanitarian Aid, Health Care Policy
- Political Geography: India, Philippines, Ethiopia, Nigeria