You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution Bruegel Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Bruegel Political Geography Global Focus Remove constraint Political Geography: Global Focus Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Topic Health Remove constraint Topic: Health
- Author: Martin Hellwig, Viola Priesemann, Guntram Wolff
- Publication Date: 05-2021
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Bruegel
- Abstract: Escape variants can cause new waves of COVID-19 and put vaccination strategies at risk. To prevent or delay the global spread of these waves, virus mobility needs to be minimised through screening and testing strategies, which should also cover vaccinated people. The costs of these strategies are minimal compared to the costs to health, society and economy from another wave.
- Topic: Health, Governance, Global Political Economy, Vaccine, COVID-19
- Political Geography: Global Focus