You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution Aspen Institute Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Aspen Institute Political Geography Global Focus Remove constraint Political Geography: Global Focus Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Topic Health Remove constraint Topic: Health
- Publication Date: 04-2020
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Aspen Institute
- Abstract: In June 2019, the Aspen Health Strategy Group met for three days to explore the topic of antimicrobial resistance. We are pleased to present the final report from our work, based upon the group’s rich discussion. In the tradition of the thought-provoking conversations and dialogue on how to address critical societal issues — the hallmark of the Aspen Institute — the report includes five big ideas to address antimicrobial resistance.
- Topic: Health, Public Health, Resistance, Medicine
- Political Geography: Global Focus