You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research Remove constraint Publishing Institution: American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research Political Geography Pakistan Remove constraint Political Geography: Pakistan Topic Counterinsurgency Remove constraint Topic: Counterinsurgency
- Author: Katherine Zimmerman
- Publication Date: 09-2013
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research
- Abstract: The failure to define al Qaeda properly has confused American policy and strategy. The enemy was not just the man shot dead on May 2, 2011, in Abbottabad, Pakistan, nor is it the 1.5 billion Muslims for whom Osama bin Laden claimed to speak.
- Topic: Political Violence, Defense Policy, Islam, Terrorism, War, Armed Struggle, Counterinsurgency
- Political Geography: Pakistan, America