You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research Remove constraint Publishing Institution: American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research Political Geography America Remove constraint Political Geography: America Topic International Trade and Finance Remove constraint Topic: International Trade and Finance
- Author: Karlyn H. Bowman, Todd J. Weiner
- Publication Date: 11-2003
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research
- Abstract: More than a dozen corporate scandals have unfolded since December 2001. How have ordinary Americans reacted? One answer can be provided by the performance of the stock market. Another indicator is public opinion. As some of the key trials get underway, it's worth examining the polls to see how the scandals have affected perceptions of business. The results should provide some warning flags for Congress as that institution takes a closer look at the mutual fund industry.
- Topic: Economics, Government, International Trade and Finance
- Political Geography: United States, America