You searched for: Content Type Video Remove constraint Content Type: Video Publishing Institution Columbia University World Leaders Forum Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Columbia University World Leaders Forum Political Geography United States Remove constraint Political Geography: United States Topic Climate Change Remove constraint Topic: Climate Change
- Author: Jeffrey D. Sachs (moderator)
- Publication Date: 11-2012
- Content Type: Video
- Institution: Columbia University World Leaders Forum
- Abstract: In the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, Columbia faculty from schools, institutes and centers from across the university have provided a key source of insight to the media, general public and policy-makers about the related issues of climate change and sustainable development in the face of rising sea levels around the globe. This university-wide conversation, co-sponsored by The Earth Institute, Office of the Executive Vice President for Research, and World Leaders Forum, brings together just a few of the many Columbia researchers whose interdisciplinary work is adding to our understanding of the risks facing coastal communities, including New York City and its suburbs.
- Topic: Climate Change, Energy Policy, Environment, Natural Disasters
- Political Geography: United States, New York