You searched for: Content Type Special Report Remove constraint Content Type: Special Report Political Geography Ireland Remove constraint Political Geography: Ireland Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Topic Diplomacy Remove constraint Topic: Diplomacy
- Author: Helen McEntee
- Publication Date: 02-2020
- Content Type: Special Report
- Institution: Georgetown Journal of International Affairs
- Abstract: On December 5, 2019, Georgetown University welcomed Ireland’s Minister of State for European Affairs, Helen McEntee, to the conference “Bridging the Atlantic: Ireland’s Role in EU-US Relations after Brexit.” Following the event, GJIA and The Europe Desk sat down with Minister McEntee to discuss the Good Friday Agreement, Brexit, and transatlantic relations. The Europe Desk is a podcast launched by the BMW Center for German and European Studies where leading experts discuss the most pertinent issues facing Europe and transatlantic cooperation today.
- Topic: International Relations, Diplomacy, Negotiation, Interview
- Political Geography: United Kingdom, Europe, Ireland