You searched for: Content Type Special Report Remove constraint Content Type: Special Report Political Geography America Remove constraint Political Geography: America Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Topic Domestic politics Remove constraint Topic: Domestic politics
- Author: John Diamond, George Zodrow
- Publication Date: 07-2018
- Content Type: Special Report
- Institution: Center on Global Energy Policy (CGEP), Columbia University
- Abstract: The potential for utilizing a federal carbon tax to address the risks of climate change has been discussed in U.S. policy debates on both sides of the aisle. Under a carbon tax, consumers and producers would account for the costs of climate change in their decision making. The policy would reduce greenhouse gas emissions without sacrificing the efficiency of private markets.
- Topic: Energy Policy, International Affairs, Domestic politics
- Political Geography: America