You searched for: Content Type Special Report Remove constraint Content Type: Special Report Publishing Institution UK in a Changing Europe, King's College London Remove constraint Publishing Institution: UK in a Changing Europe, King's College London Political Geography Ireland Remove constraint Political Geography: Ireland Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic Governance Remove constraint Topic: Governance
- Author: Katy Hayward
- Publication Date: 05-2020
- Content Type: Special Report
- Institution: UK in a Changing Europe, King's College London
- Abstract: This report shares results from an 18-month long project which considered the democratic implications of the Protocol on Northern Ireland/Ireland contained in the Withdrawal Agreement at every level of government: within Northern Ireland, within the UK, north-south on the island of Ireland, British-Irish, and now UK-EU. The authors lay out 80 recommendations as to what measures can be taken in order to ensure that Northern Ireland’s interests can be protected and heard in the new post-Brexit landscape.
- Topic: Governance, European Union, Brexit
- Political Geography: United Kingdom, Europe, Ireland, Northern Ireland