You searched for: Content Type Special Report Remove constraint Content Type: Special Report Publishing Institution Stockholm International Peace Research Institute Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Stockholm International Peace Research Institute Topic International Security Remove constraint Topic: International Security
- Author: Pieter D. Wezeman
- Publication Date: 03-2018
- Content Type: Special Report
- Institution: Stockholm International Peace Research Institute
- Abstract: The volume of international transfers of major weapons in 2013–17 was 10 per cent higher than in 2008–12. This is a continuation of the upward trend that began in the early 2000s. The flow of arms to the Middle East and Asia and Oceania increased between 2008–12 and 2013–17, while there was a decrease in the flow to the Americas, Africa and Europe.
- Topic: International Security
- Political Geography: Global Focus