You searched for: Content Type Special Report Remove constraint Content Type: Special Report Publishing Institution LSE IDEAS Remove constraint Publishing Institution: LSE IDEAS Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Topic International Political Economy Remove constraint Topic: International Political Economy
- Author: John Ryan
- Publication Date: 06-2018
- Content Type: Special Report
- Institution: LSE IDEAS
- Abstract: This report explores the need to make the ECB more transparent and democratically accountable to prevent the next Eurozone crisis. The ECB can justly claim to have held together a poorly-designed system in difficult circumstances, but its overlapping roles create potential conflicts of interest. What does this mean for the countries, companies, and banks that have grown to depend so much on the ECB?
- Topic: International Political Economy, International Affairs
- Political Geography: Europe